Ace Cash Express, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ace Cash Express, Inc.
Corporate: Southwest Region
We build connections with customers, whether they visit a store one time or for several years to come. Instantly make a difference in someone’s life through one interaction by listening to their needs and educating them on how our services and products can help.
ACE is a great company where our employees stay because they love the people they work with and the growth opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
Flexible Schedules | Holiday Pay | Training | Sales Incentives | Career Paths | 401K (1) | Benefits (2) | PTO (3)
What does a normal day look like?
The District Manager oversees and supervises all store operations within assigned district, ensuring maximized sales and profitability, inventory and expense control, while meeting monthly and yearly goals, and developing employees for future growth. It is critical to establish and maintain excellent customer service with every existing and potential customer. This job reports directly to the Regional Vice President.
At ACE, you will:
- Manage multiple store operations of the district within budget
- Lead, engage, and develop the team
- Communicate company mission, vision, and support the values of the organization
- Set the example, expectations, and standards for customer service within the district
- Drive sales, improve margin/profitability, and reduce expenses
- Deliver and execute new and ongoing programs
- Select, guide, train, manage performance, and accountability of all non-exempt associates in the district
- Represent ACE in all issues and opportunities within the area of responsibility
- Partner with Regional level support team (Administration and HR
What are we looking for?
Experience | Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience as a multi-unit manager or 5 years as a GM in a high-volume big box retailer
- 3-5 years of demonstrated leadership
- Strong people skills including the ability to lead and engage a team, hold employees accountable, and develop strong talent that can be moved throughout the organization
- Ability to drive the business while maintaining a culture of customer service and operational excellence, through the execution of goals
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong understanding of financial aspects of retail business and multi-unit P&L responsibility
- Ability to travel across the assigned district as necessary
- Bilingual in Spanish (preferred)
The District Manager is required to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands, and to have appropriate vision to see up close, and at a distance with ability to adjust vision and focus. Must be able to verbally communicate and have effective listening skills. The District Manager may occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to work a minimum of five days per week being on call at all times as needed. Ability to travel from center to center by car; some overnight travel may be required.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the incumbent in this position. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must possess the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform each duty proficiently with or without a reasonable accommodation for an identified disability. In addition, incumbents must meet safety and attendance requirements. It does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, or any assurance of continued employment.
(1) All employees are eligible to participate in 401K plan with up to 50% company match on employee contributions
(2) Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days of continuous employment, including medical, dental, vision, and short/long-term disability
(3) ACE offers generous paid time off plans