Action Property Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Time Luxury Concierge Associate- Millennium Tower
at Action Property Management
Job TitleFull Time Luxury Concierge Associate- Millennium Tower
LocationMillennium Tower Association
Area of InterestHospitality
Under the direction of the assigned supervisor, the Concierge Associate is the first point of contact for people entering the lobby or calling the association. As such, the Concierge Associate must at all times display a professional appearance and speak in a polite manner and clear tone, including answering telephones or addressing people who have approached the Front Desk. The Concierge Associate is expected to possess a working knowledge of the Association's rules, policies and procedures, as well as familiarity with the Association's amenities and surroundings in order to assist residents and their guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Action Property Management and the association by greeting residents, guests, and other visitors at the Front Desk in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Actively comply with Action's "100%-er" hospitality and customer service philosophy:Answer telephones or address people who enter the lobby or approach the Front Desk to politely answer questions, provide information, and assist in accordance with rules, regulations and policies; receive and respond to resident complaints in accordance with established procedures and policies or as appropriate; assist residents with issues or problems that do not require direct management involvement.
- Smile and make eye contact with every resident and guest we encounter
- Verbally greet every resident and guest we encounter
- Use resident's and guest's name when greeting him/her
- Come to 'attention' when greeting a resident or guest
- Monitor activity in the Lobby and, when necessary, coordinate on-site personnel to address residents' and guests' needs; utilize the Master Phone Directory to contact residents to announce guests and deliveries.
- Maintain the appearance of the Front Desk area, Lobby, and main elevators by assuring it is organized and clean at all times; summon the janitorial or maintenance staff when needed; straighten cushions and periodicals as needed; maintain the back office and package room in a neat and orderly manner.
- Assist residents with room reservation requests for the Association's common area rooms; coordinate with maintenance and janitorial staff for the scheduling of meeting room setup and breakdown before and after resident use; inspect rooms for damage or misuse before and after each use.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.