Action Property Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Engineer 1 - Mira
at Action Property Management
Job TitleMaintenance Engineer 1 - Mira
Area of InterestEngineering
Action Property Management, the leader in association management, is seeking a full time Maintenance Building Engineer 1 to join our team at our luxury high association, Mira, located in San Francisco.
Under the supervision of Chief Building Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer, the Maintenance Engineer is responsible for maintenance and repairs to the buildings and grounds, related fixed and portable equipment and installation, while establishing a safe environment for the facility.
Supports the implementation and documentation of site safety plans and all Action Property Management Engineering Services, operational standards and guidelines, as well as the property H.O.A standards, policies, and procedures relating to the engineering department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and performs repairs to buildings, utilities, grounds and equipment.
- Optimize the repair and maintenance of HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems. Uses and helps provide best practices to troubleshoot and repair equipment and system problems so that problems are resolved in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Perform regular rounds of the facility, identify maintenance items in need of attention and perform the necessary maintenance.
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment such as filter changes, lubrication, inspection, and adjustment of belts and pulleys.
- Maintain cooling tower and replace ballasts and bearings.
- Check and record temperature, pressure, water flow, air flow, and chemical
- Respond to service calls. Perform duties required to correct emergency situations such as sewer back-ups and water infiltration.
- Operate and maintain cooling towers, pumps, heat exchangers, air handling equipment, fans, automatic temperature controls, electrical switch gear, distribution switch boards and panels, sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, valves, plumbing fixtures, and other mechanical and electrical equipment and systems in buildings.
- Clean boiler and condenser tubes.
- Maintains continuous operations of equipment by trouble-shooting and repairing.
- Records all pertinent data in building logbooks, and makes all appropriate daily
- Demonstrates commitment to quality of service.
- Complies and participates with safety in mind for self as well as others. Participates in facility specific safety program.
- Provides highest quality of service to the tenants, staff and visitors at the property.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a residential, hotel or commercial high rise property. Luxury residential experience is highly desired.
- CFC certified
- Strong working knowledge of HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing
- Polished and professional appearance and demeanor
- Service oriented
- Reliable and dedicated Team player
- Must be at least 18 years of age and successfully pass a 7 year criminal investigation and drug screening