Action Property Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Overnight Lobby Attendant - One Mission Bay (Full Time)
at Action Property Management
Job TitleOvernight Lobby Attendant - One Mission Bay (Full Time)
LocationOne Mission Bay
Area of InterestCustomer Service
Action Property Management, the leader in high-rise community management, is seeking a full time Lobby Attendant to join our team at our luxury high-rise community, One Mission Bay, located in San Francisco's SOMA District.
Lobby Attendant Job Summary
As a Lobby Attendant, your role is to create a positive and welcoming environment for all residents and guests as well as assist with the daily operations.
- Welcome and greet residents and guests
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Receive and distribute resident parcels
- Concierge services
- Check in visitors and monitor building access
Why Work for Action?
Action's goal is to attract and retain the best talent in the industry therefore we offer our team members the following:
- On-going hospitality and property management training
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Values driven company culture that encourages team work and excellence
- Must be available to work 10:00pm - 6:30am
- At least 6 months of customer service experience preferably in hospitality or property management
- Reliable and punctual
- Professional and polished appearance and demeanor
- Proactive in service
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Action Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Supports a Drug Free Workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records