Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aon Campus – Associate Compensation Consultant, Rewards Solutions
Rewards Solutions, a unit of Aon’s Human Capital Solutions practice, is looking for an Associate Compensation Consultant to support our growing advisory practice. The ideal candidate for this role is a team player with impeccable attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple priorities, and an excellent sense of humor.
In this role, you will be involved in all aspects of compensation consulting engagements from data analysis to report preparation. This data-intensive role plays a critical part in the overall effective operation of the office by leveraging Radford’s proprietary survey data to conduct high-quality client-tailored analyses and develop strategic recommendations for senior management. You will assist on a vast variety of client requests, providing the opportunity for involvement on client projects of all types (public and private; large and small), exposure to dynamic and high-growth industries, and interaction with senior leadership from day one.
- Research and analyze competitive compensation practices in a defined labor market
- Complete job evaluations, perform benchmarking assessments, and design cash and equity solutions
- Analyze and interpret data and prepare client deliverables
- Support consultants by “owning the data” and fielding questions about figures or methodology
- Guide simultaneous projects through multiple interim steps, completing work fully and on schedule
- Maintain and update compensation and financial databases
What are we looking for?
Collaborators, Critical Thinkers, Problem Solvers, Team Players, Effective Communicators, Relationship Builders and Future Leaders.
We aim to recruit a diverse group of professionals who offer varying experiences, backgrounds and strengths to ensure we can continue to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients.
Desired Knowledge and Expertise
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; must be able to identify problems and solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet tools
- Bachelor’s degree with a displayed interest in both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of problem solving (through choice of major, work experience and/or participation in school organizations)
- Applicants for this role must graduate between December 2019 – June 2020 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above
What makes Rewards Solutions unique?
Rewards Solutions empowers the world's most innovative organizations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create life-changing solutions and products. We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients; untethered access to our world-class data; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are inclusive, responsive, agile, work fast, and over-deliver – all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humor.
Rewards Solutions is part of the Human Capital Solutions practice at Aon plc.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.