Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
M & A Associate Director - P & C Broker Experience
Aon Is Looking For A Mergers & Acquisition Consultant (Associate Director)
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Mergers & Acquisitions Consultant in our San Francisco office. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our M&A and Transaction Solutions (AMATS) business group within Commercial Risk Solutions, in San Francisco. As a Mergers & Acquisitions Consultant, you will report directly to the Managing Director.
Your Impact As A Mergers & Acquisitions Consultant (Associate Director)
- Lead due diligence projects
- Utilize internal and external sources for client and industry research
- Communicate internally with brokers, coverage / exposure experts, originators, client service team and AMATS team members; externally with private equity firms, target companies or their representatives, insurers
- Write due diligence reports, white papers, insurance specifications, presentations, newsletters
- Prepare spreadsheets and analyze data
- Provide ongoing relationship management oversight to private equity clients
- Work with and assist originators in establishing relationships and developing opportunities.
- Be viewed as a thought leader (creative thinking and innovation); proven credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
- Communicate and capture the value that Aon brings even to the most challenging situations.
- Prepare proposals and make presentations to clients
- Some travel required.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Project management – coordinate activities and information flow from a group of people within specified time frame
- Detail orientation, but ability to draw conclusions and see big picture
- Communication (written and oral) – ability to communicate well and at the appropriate level with a wide range of people
- Ability to perform under stress / tight time frames
- Ability to develop relationships / build confidence of others (both internally and externally) based upon work performed
- Financial – basic understanding of financial statements, accounting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Results oriented
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Power Point
- Broker’s license or willingness to obtain
- Insurance experience strongly preferred.
- CPCU a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.