Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Industry Leader - Rewards Solutions
Aon is looking for a Retail Industry Leader, Rewards Solutions
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting the Rewards Solutions Consulting practice in San Francisco, CA or any other major Aon office. As a Retail Industry Leader for Rewards Solutions, you will report directly to the Partner.
Your impact as a Retail Industry Leader, Rewards Solutions
- Leverage Retail industry knowledge and personal network of HR and Total Rewards professionals to understand market needs and propose strategy for the Retail industry vertical within Aon Rewards Solutions
- Propose and host sponsored events to successfully convene leading retailers for networking opportunities, industry trends feedback, and to create an audience to credential Aon’s services
- Partner with Products teams to develop market-leading compensation and benefits data products and successfully grow retailer participation
- Partner with Rewards and People Analytics Advisory teams to develop solutions relevant to Retail issues around people, jobs and rewards
- Establish a market presence through speaking engagements and articles published within Retail sector channels
- Create significant new opportunities with existing relationships and prospects independently, leveraging personal/professional relationships to generate revenue
- Transfer industry knowledge to members of the team and build a cadre of qualified retail industry experts within Aon Rewards Solutions
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Significant retail industry expertise as a Total Rewards or Human Resources leader
- Current awareness of competitor products and offerings
- Up-to-date on broad HR issues within the industry and how they relate to our potential clients and the Rewards content area.
- Technical expertise in the following areas: human resources strategy, with experience in the following preferred:compensation/total rewards strategy including global rewards; job content analysis, job evaluation, and job leveling/slotting; compensation structure design; short-term incentive design; pay policies and administration, including FLSA compliance; pay systems and technology solutions; and business case development, implementation planning and change management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Strong business writing (correspondence and reports; excellent presentation skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills; Demonstrates strong business development and selling skills.
- Minimum of 8-10 years as a HR or Total Rewards leader within the Retail sector
- Focus on the Retail in compensation/rewards within a consulting business.
- Knowledgeable about day to day Compensation and HR department operations and how compensation and HR issues integrate with other areas of a client’s organization
- Knowledge and capabilities in performance management, performance measurement including competency design, global compensation; and/or other areas of talent management.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
- Billable time of 50%-60%
- Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines (Business, Finance, HR).
- MBA (or equivalent) and CCP (or equivalent) are preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.