Atria Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Prep Cook - Atria Woodbridge
at Atria Senior Living
- Culinary - Food Services
- Community Name
- Requisition ID
- Employment Type
Assist with the preparation and presentation of meals.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the Art of Atria Dining enhancement programs.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Ensure that all food is received, stored, and prepared according to Company standards.
- Assist cook with preparation and presentation of meals and snacks in accordance to Company recipe and production guides.
- Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
- Assist with the transportation and storage of food and supplies.
- Assist cooks as requested.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- Will attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Food handlers permit as required by state law and/or Company standards.
kitchen help, banquet, culinary, hotel, hospitality, country club, resort, food service, cook, line cook, prep cook, chef, pantry cook, food prep, salad, kitchen
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 14,600 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer. Atria provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria also does not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on these protected classifications. We require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment.