Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Human Resources
at Auto-Chlor System
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, which is why our culture motto is "People First".
We are now hiring a Director of Human Resources based out of our Mountain View office. The ideal candidate is an employee relations expert that provides direction and support by exemplifying our company’s core values. The Director oversees the general HR operations, works with leadership to resolve employee matters and ensures overall compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive employee engagement by upholding our People First culture across all levels and departments.
- Update existing core policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance and communicate to all regional branches and corporate office.
- Provide leadership and support to regional management team for workforce planning, safety practices, retention, trainings, compensation and benefits.
- Develop and support Safety Compliance team to ensure reporting and inspection consistency across all locations.
- Research and conduct employee investigations, develop strategies and solutions to address complex issues in a proactive manner.
- Partner with managers and recruiters to improve talent acquisition and retention.
What’s in it for you?
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- A true balance between work and life, being able to disconnect after hours.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
Successful candidate criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in HR, preferably in the service industry.
- Previous hands on recruiting experience.
- SPHR or PHR Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Wage and Hour laws, FMLA, CFRA, ADA and other related HR laws.
- Ability to travel 35-40% nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!