C2 Essentials, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Management Specialist
at C2 Essentials, Inc.
Job Reference #: 9002
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
California - San Diego
Position Zip Code:
We are looking for an Inventory Management Specialist in San Diego, CA.
- Responsible for tracking of all physical assets under the cognizance of Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific Code 56780 in accordance with Secretary of the Navy Instruction (SECNAVINST) 5200.44: OPERATING MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES (OM&S) – ACCOUNTABILITY AND MANAGEMENT of 29 Mar 2019.
- Systems and equipment requiring inventory include US Navy and FMS partner variants of the Torpedo Setting Panel (TSP) MK 331 Mod 4, Control Panel (CP) MK 309 Mod 2, Torpedo Presetter Test Set (TPTS), MK 432 Torpedo Presetter/Test Set (TPTS), Surface Vessel Torpedo Tube (SVTT) Simulator as well as systems and subsystems for Surface Ship Torpedo Defense (SSTD) incorporating Anti-Torpedo Torpedo Defense System (ATTDS).
- Track all OM&S in a Government-approved Accountable Property System of Record (APSR) with 100 percent accountability.
- Procure all OM&S through established DoD or DON processes, ensuring it is properly categorized and tracked in an APSR from procurement through consumption or disposal.
- Oversee incoming deliveries and outgoing shipments.
- Verify incoming/outgoing materials matches numbers entered on bills of materials.
- Work with representatives from suppliers to develop contracts that are agreeable to both parties, and ensure suppliers follow the terms of agreements.
- Perform material inspections and verify all incoming/outgoing materials are in satisfactory working order per specifications.
- Report OM&S by signing and submitting SECNAV Form 5200/5 no later than 45 days after the end of the second and fourth quarters of the fiscal year.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an inventory specialist for military systems and equipment.
- Must be able to operate computers with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Access.
- Must be highly organized and able to develop/maintain a filing system.
- Must be capable of working in a collaborative environment, with occasional short fused due dates
- Must possess a verifiable Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance.