Callidus Software Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Network Engineer
at Callidus Software Inc.
- Job ID
- SaaS Operations - Infrastructure
CallidusCloud is now SAP Sales Cloud, part of the SAP Customer Experience division of SAP. We help sales teams sell faster and perform better, using AI-driven software that transforms your company’s lead-to-cash process. Our full suite of sales process tools includes sales automation, incentive management, Configure Price, Quote (CPQ), coaching and sales enablement.
The Associate Network Engineer will be a member of the team responsible for supporting the network infrastructure for all CallidusCloud hosted data in a 24x7 SaaS environment where SLAs are very important and tracked closely. The Associate Network Engineer will coordinate with business owners to ensure that the appropriate hosting objectives are being met. As the SaaS service offerings are located in co-location facilities, the Associate Network Engineer will be a liaison with the co-location solution providers for all technical matters associated with operating the CallidusCloud SaaS suite of services.
- Design, deploy and maintain the CallidusCloud network infrastructure to include routers, switches, firewalls and other network devices.
- Review existing processes and recommend changes or institute new processes as necessary, including the areas of monitoring, upgrades, and tuning.
- Participate in application customization discussions and technical implementations as it pertains to network engineering.
- Management of both remote-access and site-to-site VPN tunnels in a primarily Cisco environment.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of any IPsec/network related issues VPN access.
- Working directly with Callidus customers to assist their network teams in establishing connectivity.
- Monitoring and management of Cisco IPS devices.
- Generate high-quality project documentation, such as architecture designs, implementation plans, design documents, test plans, etc.
- Provide documentation, training and technical escalation applicable for day-to-day administration and change requests for network configuration.
- Document maintenance activities, failure analysis results, incident reports, penetration analysis, audit results and activities related to management of small-scale projects.
- Provide technical escalation and be on call during designated periods.
- Work with engineering on release management and testing within a SaaS environment.
- Diagnose, as appropriate, complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors which may require interaction with vendors to resolve problems.
- Travel: As required for business needs.
- 1+ years experience designing, deploying and maintaining large data center environments.
- Experience with external monitoring tools such as Webmetrics or Keynote.
- Experience with internal monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Nagios, etc.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies.
- Knowledge of TCP and UDP protocols.
- Knowledge of BGP, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Knowledge of STP.
- Knowledge of network access control on Cisco devices preferred.
- Experience in cable management techniques desired.
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.