Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Wireless Systems Engineer - SETB34
at Cavium, inc
Cavium, Inc. has an opening for a Sr. Wireless Systems Engineer to design and test interoperability engineering activities in wireless and networking products such as LTE modems.
Specific duties will include:
- Design and setup E2E system platform specification and test infrastructure to integrate and validate Cavium’s LTE and WCDMA/HSPA+ base-station modem products;
- Analyze system performance and develop system algorithms enhancements for SON, RRM, Scheduler and validate performance improvements;
- Work with Protocol and DSP software development teams to set modem performance and quality goal and implement performance enhancements;
- Work with System Integration team to ensure that the products meet the specification and performance metrics for WCDMA/HSPA+ and LTE base-station modems;
- Support system integration process in real live customer networks and lab environments; and,
- Verifying operation of all E2E systems, including but not limited to PHY, L2/L3, SON, EMS, Timing and system performance.
This position requires a Master’s degree or the equivalent and two (2) years of experience. Worksite: San Jose, CA. Apply below through company's website: http://cavium.com/careers.html & reference Job Code: SETB34.
Cavium, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.