Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
eCommerce Business Manager - EMEA
USA - Fremont, CA
# of openings:
The Webstore Business Manager- EMEA will be responsible for managing the Corsair Webstores in EMEA.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Manage P&L across D2C eCommerce for EMEA
- Work closely with merchandising managers in US for Corsair’s D2C product lines plus software and services to drive sales and profitability
- Partner with regional sales repts to understand local promotions to determine how to apply them to webstore to optimize sales.
- Partner with corporate marketing to identify areas to grow EMEA webstore business
- Identify local / regional opportunities to optimize webstore (e.g. language, country preferences, etc)
- Stretch across departments to identify areas of strategic (pricing, offers, product features & launches, etc.) and technical opportunity (incrementality testing, site issues/improvements, organic ranking, etc.), develop roadmaps, and implement solutions
- Communicate strategic vision and influence peer teams, partner with analytics, marketing, and web and UX teams to manage projects and allocate resources
- Design A/B tests in product placement, features, and displays, partner with creative/content and web development to implement
- Become an expert on categorical seasonality, customer trends, and site behavior, adapt strategies to parlay insights into merchandising, marketing, and/or overall sales wins
- Report to and work closely with Director of Web & eCommerce
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5-7+ years in eCommerce, experience managing P&L, agency experience a plus
- BS/BA in marketing, economics, business, or other technical field
- Experience working in pan-European business markets including understanding cultural and country preferences.
- Speaks multiple languages a plus
- Proven success managing projects and influencing people across teams, excellent persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Experience setting and managing to sales and margin goals using available analytics and cross-team resources
- Expertise in navigating, analyzing, and fully leveraging web analytics and content management systems
- Ability to “dive under the hood”: quantitative, data-first approach with strong analytical deduction and diagnostic ability to find, solve, and get in front of problems
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels of the organization