Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sector Leader, K-12
at DLR Group
Regional Sector Leader, K-12
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
The best integrated design firm in the world has an opening for a Regional Sector Leader for our K-12 Sector.
- San Francisco, CA
If you are a collaborative and thoughtful leader with a strategic mindset this might be the position for you! As a Regional Sector Leader at DLR Group you will be responsible for advancing our dynamic, growing K-12 Sector in the Bay area.
As part of our integrated design team, you will lead teams that will grow our practice and create buildings that elevate the human experience through design. DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you’ll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.
You will work closely with the Global K-12 Sector Leader and Region Leader and collaborate with other Sector-based staff to lead pursuits, awards, and execution of work.
The successful candidate will:
- Establish annual business goals, strategies and tactics in collaboration with the Global Sector Leader and Regional Leader.
- Provide thought leadership within the firm as well as with clients and the K-12 industry.
- Attend industry events, business development events, interviews, and client meetings as required.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- Work closely with Business Development staff to nurture client relationships, develop new business, and secure new clients.
- Review of projects with managers to ensure quality, efficient and profitable project performance and implementation.
- Identify, review, interview and select potential candidates for sector specific positions.
- Lead / participate in career plan reviews for sector-specific staff and business development staff.
- Achieve annual design, growth, and profit goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Professional Licensure.
- At least 10 years of experience in the K-12 Sector industry with a keen understanding of sector standards and practices.
- Experience in public and private school planning.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere and across multiple offices.
- Outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills and be an enthusiastic team player.
- Strong client, project management, and time management skills.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.