Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Time Rental Sales Agent Downtown San Francisco O'Farrell Branch
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Sales - Sales
- San Francisco Downtown
- Airport / City
- US-CA-San Francisco
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Rental Sales Agent at the O'Farrell Street location in Downtown San Francisco. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
This position pays $15.84/hour plus commission and requires a valid drivers license.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of commission or incentive based sales experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week within the following operating hours: 8AM-4PM Mon-Fri and 8AM-1PM Sat & Sun
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.