Freedom Financial Network, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Director, Capital Markets
at Freedom Financial Network, LLC
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer of Freedom Financial Network, and working in close collaboration with the President of Freedom Financial Asset Management and the Treasurer of Freedom Financial Network, the Senior Director of ABS Capital Markets will be responsible for the structuring and execution of innovative capital markets and financing solutions for Freedom Financial Asset Management. The Senior Director of ABS Capital Markets will oversee all aspects of the deal process, from systems requirements, data analysis, transaction structuring, cash flow modeling, and overall transaction execution.
The position will be based in the company’s headquarters in San Mateo, CA.
- Provide analytical & modeling support, structuring ideas, financing agreement negotiation support, and oversee all aspects of ABS transaction execution
- Manage underwriter, rating agency, issuer counsel, accountant, and trustee engagements
- Prepare rating agency presentations and investor presentations
- Coordinate rating agency and underwriter due diligence
- Partner with legal counsel to develop financing documents and transaction prospectus
- Arrange institutional investor roadshows
- Partner with ABS underwriters, syndicate desks, and sales teams at major investment banks to support deal execution and capital structure optimization
- Liaise with key external transaction parties (e.g. rating agencies, issuer counsel, underwriter counsel, and trustees), and coordinate deal execution with FFN’s Risk Management, Servicing, Legal, Treasury, and Accounting functions
- Vice President or Director-level Structured Finance professional with direct experience structuring and executing securities offerings backed by unsecured consumer installment loans
- Minimum 8 years’ experience structuring and executing ABS transactions
- Significant direct experience in modeling deal cash flows, structuring transactions, negotiating financing agreements, and executing ABS offerings
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, execute, and communicate innovative structuring features
- Established relationships with financing partners and institutional investors
- Strong verbal, written, and presentational skills
- Self-disciplined with attention to detail, highly motivated, and proactive
- Strong analytical / quantitative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader. Thank you for your consideration.