Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Damage, Management Development Program - California
Job Duties & Responsibilities
GEICO is looking for bright, driven college seniors and graduates to join our accelerated Management Development Program in the Auto Damage Adjuster track. The goal of this 1.5 - 2 year* management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success.
You will begin the program by completing an extensive 9 week training program and if successfully complete you will then work the entry level auto damage adjuster position for approximately the next 12 months.
Through our industry-leading, paid training, you'll learn the ins and outs of automobile damage to prepare you to directly assist our customers after accidents or other disasters. We'll equip you with the latest technology and all the tools you'll need to be successful. Our auto damage claims adjusters provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis by working in local drive-in locations, GEICO Auto Repair Xpress shops and the field.
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business or a related field
* A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of exactly 3.0 or above
* Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
* Mechanical aptitude
* Willingness to relocate throughout the State of California
* U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program
* The position of AD trainee requires the candidates to hold and have held a valid driver's license compliant with company underwriting standards for a minimum of three years, and to maintain applicable state and federal certifications and permits.
GEICO will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Upon successful completion of the program, the associate must be open to promoting into a supervisor position anywhere in California.
To learn more watch our career video: https://youtu.be/yR6pLfgEK3U
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union