Hornblower Cruises & Events
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospitality Sales Manager
at Hornblower Cruises & Events
CA - San Francisco
Sales & Marketing
Hospitality Sales Manager
Do you share Hornblower's passion for providing amazing experiences? If you are an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you. As we say at Hornblower, why work when you can cruise?
The Hospitality Sales Manager position is part of the Northern California Sales & Marketing team that includes regional sales staff based in San Francisco, Berkeley, and Sacramento. Primary responsibilities include building & maintaining relationships with concierge and welcoming guests to Pier 3 for public cruises & special events. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability of professional communication to all external and internal clients and other departments and the capability to create and analyze a budget spreadsheet
- Responsible for generating revenue & sales leads through hotel outreach, familiarization events, and networking
- Establish and maintain relationships with Hotel Sales Teams to promote private events, public cruises and special events for Hornblower Cruises & Events for all Northern California port locations, as well as Hornblower Classic Cable Cars
- Expand concierge connections & partnership opportunities -- Solicit and develop partnerships with hotels and other third-party companies
- Sell and coordinate all events for leads as received from Hotel concierge or Sales teams – both private and public events
- Build and maintain reservations for all third party accounts on the public cruises
- Assist Associate Director of Sales, Public Cruises in resolving customer service complaints and with secret shopper program when necessary
- Book reservations for past guest-relations clients with pass-letter certificates to provide professional and efficient customer service
- High school education required. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Successful candidate will have 1-2 years of experience with customer service and outbound sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Professional demeanor in person, over the phone, and via email
Hornblower Cruises & Events has been the leading yacht and public dining cruise company in the United States for more than 32 years. Companies under the Hornblower umbrella include Alcatraz Cruises, Hornblower Classic Cable Cars, Statue Cruises, Niagara Cruises and NYC Ferry, operated by Hornblower.
Hornblower is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Hornblower participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Hornblower is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may call us at 415-635-2285.