Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Analyst Relations / Press Relations
Insightly CRM is looking for an experienced Analyst Relations / Press Relations Director to lead the company-wide initiative to drive broad market awareness plus actively nurture the CRM industry analyst community’s understanding of Insightly CRM. This will require forging solid personal relationships with key media analysts, customers and social media influencers. The role reports directly to the CMO and is global in responsibility.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop a clear awareness creation plan with measurable milestones for Insightly CRM globally, including traditional media, social and industry analysts
- Communicate the plan and progress to goals, internally
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers in the media and the industry analyst community
- Build a pipeline of customer references and document their stories
- Identify and prepare key internal spokespeople to support media interviews
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing to ensure that the industry analysts are informed of the latest product developments and roadmaps
- Manage agencies where appropriate
- 8+ years experience in AR and PR for an enterprise software vendor
- Excellent communicator and storyteller
- Bachelor’s degree required, post-graduate preferred
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers each individual to make an impact on the business
Value: We seek to foster a positive, open environment where everyone is supportive and helpful
100% covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Take the time you need to unwind with our flexible vacation policy
Fully paid for Clipper Card (We’re close to both Caltrain, Bart, and Muni)
Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked kitchen
Quarterly volunteering events to give back to our community
Generous parental leave policy
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At Insightly we believe that to be worthy of such commitment, businesses must go beyond traditional CRM and fundamentally rethink their customer relationships.
Insightly provides customer relationship management software for small and midsize business across a range of industries such as manufacturing, consulting, health & wellness, media, and others.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $38 million in funding over three rounds from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
At Insightly, we foster a friendly, inclusive, and family-oriented work culture where we are dedicated to both professional and personal development. We are also committed to our community, engaging in quarterly volunteer events while promoting cross-functional teamwork.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Insightly is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building out a diverse workplace.