Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mid Market Account Executive
Insightly is seeking an experienced and passionate Mid Market Account Executive who will be responsible for driving our growth with Mid Market Enterprises. Our ideal candidate will be a hunter, who has consistently been in the top 10% of the sales teams she/he has worked within, has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales and polished presentation skills.
- Be a driving force in the success of Insightly’s goals through consistently achieving individual quarterly sales goals.
- Navigating and negotiating complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and high-impact demonstrations utilizing web conferencing.
- Develop and execute on territory plans to cultivate new opportunities and build a strong pipeline.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results
- Cross-functionally work with Customer Loyalty, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience
- Execute on Insightly’s multi-product go-to-market strategy
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of on-quota, B2B sales experience in a highly competitive market with a strong preference for on-demand/SaaS experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience selling into Mid Market Enterprises.
- Hands on experience selling MA/CRM/SFA/PM software is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals in a high growth environment by closing new business, cross-selling, and upselling into your key accounts.
- Experience with territory development and driving outbound sales cycles
- Managed large complex sales engagements
- Sold into multiple business units
- Worked with multi-product offerings
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results
- Excellent communication and contract negotiation skills
- Teamwork and an ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced, cross-functional environment (Customer Success, Engineering & Customer Loyalty)
- Four-year university/college degree required
- Career: Competitive pay, equity, growth opportunities, 401k
- Work-life balance: SoMa SF office, Comprehensive employer-sponsored health coverage plans, discretionary time off, flexible work arrangements, company paid Clipper Card, less than 15 minutes away from BART, CalTrain, MUNI, and casual dress attire
- Freebies: Bi-Weekly massages from professional massage therapists, delicious catered lunch on Fridays, stocked pantry (snacks, coffee/tea, refreshments, fruits), happy hour
Insightly is a well-funded VC-backed startup that provides cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management software to small businesses. Insightly is the most widely deployed CRM application on the Google Apps Platform with more than 1.5M users located in over 200+ countries worldwide using our software.
- To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and is backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.