Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
If you like working in a small and fun startup environment where you'll have full ownership to deliver tangible results, Insightly is the right place for you! We are looking for a software engineer to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Insightly APIs and Hosted Application. In this role you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based CRM services for small and medium businesses.
- Building highly scalable web applications for our users and customers
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base ( millions of users)
- Full ownership of entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment
- Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
You might be a great fit for the Insightly development team if:
- You are a full-stack engineer / generalist. Experience and (just as important) interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within a SOA
- Minimum 2 - 3+ years experience building web based applications that targets millions of users using an object oriented stack (eg Java or .NET).
- Experience with writing code for large, high volume web platforms
- Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming, MVC
- Strong experience with SQL server, from schema design to writing complex, optimized queries
- Experience with distributed version control systems
- AWS experience is a solid plus
You have a track record of significant, specific, and self-directed contributions to large and challenging projects. You lead with humility and confidence. Our engineers have the opportunity (and are expected) to exercise a high degree of leadership and expertise in their daily work, having strongly held and defensible ideas, and advocating for what they believe is right. But they also need to be eager to hear differing opinions, be adept at identifying and evaluating tradeoffs, willing to be proven wrong, and ability to support your teammates.
Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers each individual to make an impact on the business
Value: We seek to foster a positive, open environment where everyone is supportive and helpful In addition
• 100% covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Take the time you need to unwind with our flexible vacation policy
• Fully paid for Clipper Card (We’re close to both Caltrain, Bart, and Muni)
• Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked kitchen • Quarterly volunteering events to give back to our community • Biweekly massages
• Generous parental leave policy
Customers today are smarter, more social, more discerning and have more choices than ever before. Only customers can decide if they will be customers for life. At