Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Jellyfish Training
Jellyfish are a full service digital agency with an award winning analytics team and a successful training business providing a range of courses in web analytics and data.
We are looking for a highly experienced analytics professional who has a proven track-record for delivering sophisticated solutions, and is keen to share their knowledge, educate others and to be an evangelist for analytics & training.
You will need to have in depth technical analytics skills and a strong understanding of how to capture, extract and analyse data. We need a specialist with guru-like knowledge of Google Analytics, preferably Analytics 360 as well as Adobe Analytics. Experience in working with Google Tag Manager is also required and familiarity with SQL and BigQuery would be an advantage. You will need to be an avid reader of the latest analytics blogs, product updates and industry news and keep on top of the innovations and changes in the industry.
A key part of this role will be maintaining and evolving content for Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Big Query, Analytics Insights, Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics courses. You will also tailor the content of private training sessions to be relevant to that client’s implementation. You will be delivering face-to-face training to members of the public (predominantly from New York and Baltimore) as well as frequently traveling to deliver private training sessions in client offices. The travel will be both within the US and in other overseas destinations.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build their own profile within the industry, we will be positioning and promoting you as a thought leader and providing time for you to create both written / video content for publication online, creating compelling case studies of work carried out by the agency and being pro-active in sourcing good opportunities for increasing the awareness of the training proposition.
We will also encourage you to lead or consult on analytics projects to ensure your skills remain hands on and up-to-date.
Improve content and course feedback for all analytics related courses.
- Inputs into relevant training content so it’s kept up-to-date and reflects our position as a market leading analytics provider for Google Analytics Standard & Advanced, Analytics Insights, CRO, Optimize 360, GTM, Big Query, Analytics 360, Data Studio, Firebase, Adobe Analytics, Google Marketing Platform Fundamentals.
- Act promptly on client feedback relating to content and course delivery by reviewing feedback frequently.
Deliver and Develop the Analytics Training offering
- Deliver training, both scheduled and private courses for the following subjects; Google Analytics Standard & Advanced, Analytics Insights, GTM, Big Query, Analytics 360, Data Studio and Adobe Analytics. Comfort in delivering Google Analytics for Firebase training is a plus.
- Strive for excellence in terms of training delivery and delegate feedback scores.
- Identifies opportunities for new courses.
- Create and present tailored courses to training clients.
- Lead proposals for large, multi-day, private training engagements alongside the Lead Analytics Trainer.
- Evangelize analytics and the training proposition through a combination of online and offline media (including speaking at events & hosting round tables)
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses and encourages other non-training work to originate from training clients.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working with analytics solutions, ranging from conducting audits, to managing implementation projects, to presenting to large audiences and delivering training
- Understand how to implement and use tools including Google Analytics, Abobe, Google Big Query & GTM and how GA works with the rest of the GMP stack.
- Delivers all projects on time and on budget, and is able to keep track of project progress, raise alarm, etc. when either may not be achieved
- Ability to troubleshoot and spot technical issues with existing analytics implementations.
- Can define an implementation roadmap and define clear KPIs for an analytics / optimization strategy.
- Understand how to extract data using tools like Big Query to provide data analysis.
- Experience with training organisations on how to utilise paid analytics solutions correctly and efficiently
- Has expert knowledge of the Google Analytics and Analytics 360 integrations with products including (but not limited to) DV 360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360 & Big Query.
- Extremely comfortable presenting, training and public speaking.
- Superb problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Results orientated and can deliver projects to tight timescales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident at presenting to large groups of people
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Proactive, passionate about data and willing to learn the latest functionality
- Is a key team member who sets an example to colleagues
- Is comfortable working remotely
- A motivated individual with high levels of energy
- A positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Confident in guiding other individuals and working within teams
- Guaranteed annual bonus
- Private healthcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ride2Work scheme.
- Company pension scheme
- An excellent working environment.
- The opportunity to develop your skills.
- The opportunity to work with varied, international clients across multiple industry sectors.
- Life Assurance scheme.