Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Google Cloud Data Engineer Trainer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
We are looking for a Google Cloud Engineer guru to join the team and help us build our training portfolio within Google Cloud Platform as well as Amazon Web Services.
We require an experienced Cloud Engineer professional who has a proven track-record for delivering high quality products using GCP / AWS technologies.
You will be instrumental in helping the team identify opportunities for new Cloud Engineer and Data Engineer courses to add to the portfolio and take the lead in delivering the current Google Cloud Certification courses offered by the agency in partnership with Google, this should be as a minimum the Cloud engineer track courses (https://cloud.google.com/training/data-ml).
You will need to have in-depth knowledge and strong practical working experience of the Google Cloud Platform, plus ability to teach other cloud products.
Ideally you will also have a good understanding of the competitors on the landscape who compete directly with the Google Cloud, including other providers such as Amazon & Microsoft Azure.
A key part of this role will involve leading the creation of the Google Cloud Engineer Platform training material being used for both classroom and online courses. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for new courses to add to the portfolio and for obtaining the up-to-date knowledge and certifications required to deliver the existing Google Cloud courses..
You will be delivering face-to-face training to clients in the US, but also expect regular travel to deliver courses overseas.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build their own profile within the industry, we will be positioning and promoting you as a thought leader and providing time for you to create both written / video content for publication online, creating compelling case studies of work carried out by the agency, leading round-table events, public speaking engagements, hosting events at our training venue and being proactive in sourcing good opportunities for increasing the awareness of the training proposition.
To help keep your skills sharp there will also be the chance to work alongside the agency’s Cloud practitioners. This opportunity can help guide our trainers on product developments and initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity for the individual to build their own profile within the industry and to refine their public speaking skills. The ideal candidate should be comfortable at collaborating with an integrated team to develop outstanding training solutions.
Candidates must hold relevant cloud certifications, or be in a position to have passed them prior to joining the team.
- Deliver Google Cloud Certification courses both in the classroom and online
- Help to aggressively grow the range of related courses.
- Maintain and evolve existing classroom course content and respond to post-training questions
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses
- Work with Jellyfish Agency to guide our clients and internal teams on cloud best practices
- Support new business opportunities
- Help create marketing materials, assets and other promotional material
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Requirements
- Experience producing applications/products ideally cloud based products
- Comfortable presenting and delivering multiple-day-long training session both in the classroom and online
- Comfortable in training enterprise level clients on how to develop or diversify their current skill set
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Comfortable and confident in at least one of the following languages and technologies:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Can clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Capable of explaining complex concepts in simple terms
- Gather delegate requirements and integrating them with the course learning outcomes
- Facilitate user led learning through practical workshops
- Ability to promote user interactions and engagement