Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics, Operations, and Shipping Coordinator
# of openings:
Benefits include but not limited to Life, Disability, FSA, PTO, Holiday, 401(k), ESPP, and Deferred Compensation
Under managerial direction, perform all shipping related functions to directly support TraumaFX OPS, order, fulfillment and tracking activities vital to KGS internal staff, customer service satisfaction, customer retention, and KGS revenue targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate/communicate with the OPS team on order processing and shipments.
• Ensure product inventory and user documentation is available and appropriately packaged for planned shipments. (this task may include binding of User Documentation).
• Provide TraumaFX OPS with product and battery serial numbers.
• Ensure customer ordered products and documents are accurate, processed efficiently and fulfillment is on time.
• Prepare, assemble and palletize/box TraumaFX order shipments, adhering to strict quality control methods for items on packing lists. Ensure no short or incorrect items are shipped.
• Print all shipping related (packing lists, bills of lading, Military Standard (MIL-STD) shipping labels) documentation associated with TraumaFX order processing and fulfillment (commercial and military shipping labels, packing lists) and apply to shipments as instructed.
• Track shipments and shipment costs in the tracking system.
• Prepare manufacturing related shipping documents (domestic and international) and schedule carrier pickups using online shipping tools (preferably Federal Express).
• Understand and perform required tasks as they relate to MIL-STD-129R and MIL-STD-130N requirements.
• Track and file data accompanying all shipments.
• Assist with the fabrication, assembly, and final pack out of product related accessories associated with individual shipments.
• Schedule/coordinate/ship/track all customer related shipments.
• Assist with inventory tracking and control tasks pre and post order processing.
• Complete assigned KGS policy reviews, associated training and associated acknowledgements of completion online via KGSConnect within ten (10) business days of notification of required actions.
• Palletizing, forklifting, and loading product into shipping carrier truck.
• Must be in good physical condition to handle product in the 50 to 100lb range.
• Direct and assist additional personnel during times of large shipments.
• Other duties, as assigned and/or required .
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills (phone, email, in person).
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Highly organized and committed to a 100% quality driven, expedient and repeatable shipping process.
• Proficient with use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, shipping carrier online tools (FedEx online).
• Proficient with the use of Fishbowl and Salesforce.
• Must be self-starter, detail-oriented and have a positive attitude.
• Must have excellent communication skills, typing skills and be a team player.
• Commitment and adherence to KGS’ Credo and Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma and 10+ years of related product domestic and international shipping experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience required. Expert level use of online shipping tools (specifically Federal Express) and knowledge, training and hands-on experience of shipment procedures for dangerous goods and restricted items (e.g. lithium ion batteries, etc.) required.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
Hazardous Materials Handling is a plus, but is not required
Travel as needed, up to 10%.
If you have previously applied to a position on our website, input your e-mail address and passwordbelow to login. Then simply click "Add to My Jobs" to apply for additional positions.There is no need to complete an employment application more than once.