Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Membership Operations
KQED - San Francisco
# of openings:
The Director, Membership Operations is responsible for oversight of the day-to-day operations necessary to ensure that division fundraising operational objectives are met. The position oversees the business functions required to support Membership fundraising campaigns. The Director collaborates with the fundraising and the pledge production units to contribute to the annual goal-setting process and performance systems while supervising the Member Services Manager, Membership Systems, Manager, and Manager, Membership Projects.
1. Provide leadership and guidance to the Member Systems Manager, Member Services Manager, and the Membership Projects Manager to ensure that all units operate at peak efficiency.
2. Collaborates with the fundraising and pledge production units to identify fundraising strategies that generate operating revenue and align with the KQED’s strategic plan.
3. Responsible for database management to include but is not limited to coordinating with IT Data Team regarding data management; review of queries ensuring that campaign segmentation is consistent with a messaging campaign.
4. Responsible for review and execution of contracts with external vendors (telemarketing, vehicle donation program, call center).
5. Effectively manage personnel allocation ensuring adequate coverage of all aspects of departmental work.
5. Develop and implement operational efficiencies and organizational strategies for the customer service team.
Other Job Functions:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business Administration or relevant experience
1. 5 years plus experience in a leadership role
2. Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
3. Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
4. Formal Project Management training
5. Outstanding communication with experience in conflict management
6. Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics
Let us tell you more about our benefits:
Whether you’re single, married, have children, are in a domestic partnership or anything in between, we have you covered. Employees at KQED enjoy a family friendly workplace offering 20 days of paid time off, 11 paid holidays, paid parental leave, family medical leave benefits, comprehensive health/vision/dental and commuter benefits as well as a 403(b) with employer match. KQED encourages diversity, openness and offers training to support personal and professional development. In addition we are proud to offer Employee Resource Groups, wellness programs as well as free KQED membership.
The mission that drives us:
KQED is for everyone who wants to be more.
Our television, radio, digital media, and educational services change lives for the better and help individuals and communities achieve their full potential.
KQED serves the people of Northern California with a community-supported alternative to commercial media.
We provide citizens with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions; convene community dialogue; bring the arts to everyone and engage audiences to share their stories. We help students and teachers thrive in 21st century classrooms, and take people of all ages on journeys of exploration- exposing them to new people, places and ideas.
We celebrate diversity, embrace innovation, value lifelong learning and partner with those who share our passion for public services.