Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
On-call Members Services Clerk
KQED - San Francisco
# of openings:
- Addresses customer concerns and complaints via phone, email, and postal mail promptly and facilitates appropriate resolutions
- Ensures accurate and timely data entry of essential donor transactions into internal database systems. Performs general administrative duties including but not limited to filing, faxing, and copying.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a part of a collaborative team to identify and solve problems; to set priorities and resolve routine business problems in a customer service setting; to respond diplomatically to staff, member and others .
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, dependability and ability to work in a team environment.
- Accurate and detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Familiarity with SalesForce preferred.
- Two years customer service experience
- Data entry experience a plus
The mission that drives us:
KQED is for everyone who wants to be more.
Our television, radio, digital media, and educational services change lives for the better and help individuals and communities achieve their full potential.
KQED serves the people of Northern California with a community-supported alternative to commercial media.
We provide citizens with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions; convene community dialogue; bring the arts to everyone and engage audiences to share their stories. We help students and teachers thrive in 21st century classrooms, and take people of all ages on journeys of exploration- exposing them to new people, places and ideas.
We celebrate diversity, embrace innovation, value lifelong learning and partner with those who share our passion for public services.