Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Manager
- # Positions
- Experience (Years)
At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to join the Data, Power & Control Division sales team for the Northern California San Francisco/Bay Area territory. The Territory Sales Manager is a quota carrying sales position doing both direct and indirect selling to Data Center and Critical Facility managers in Enterprise Class organizations. This position is responsible for total revenue in territory and will work with Value Added Resellers, Direct Marketers & System Integrators to capture market share and achieve revenue targets for Server Technology and Raritan Power, Software and IT Access Solutions.
Here's why this opportunity is so special...
- This is an opportunity to represent Server Technology and Raritan product lines within Legrand’s Data Center Power & Control Division.
- We offer complete, comprehensive product training. Those representing Server Technology and Raritan products are known as experts in the field.
- We are an industry leader and design the highest quality rack PDU's and IT Access Solutions, provide the best customer and technical support, and have the most patents in the industry. Our products are unique.
- We are looking for a techno-savvy Territory Sales Manager with the ability to take our existing account base and grow it. Ideal candidate will reside in the California San Francisco/Bay area.
What Will You Do?
- Direct Account Selling to Large and mid-sized Enterprises.
- Engage in New Account acquisition focusing on large Fortune 500 data center clients.
- Meet with key customers and decision makers to develop effective relationships. Be an end-user resource to help develop solutions.
- Coordinate the involvement of Data Center Power & Control Division team, including sales, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet sales objectives and customer expectations.
- Work closely with Data Center Power & Control Division's Channel Management teams and channel partners to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the selling process.
- Utilize proactive selling methods to improve market share, revenue growth, and profitability as defined by the Data Center Power & Control Division.
- Design, develop, enhance and execute business and marketing plans to maximize sales and profits and overall customer satisfaction.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively support Regional Channel Sales Manager in the planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage customer accounts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and channel partner personnel.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University with emphasis in Business, or related field; or 5 years business experience.
- A minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience in information technology industry.
- Data center industry and enterprise account experience preferred.
- Project management skills including planning, organizing, and coordinating tasks.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint), experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide information across multiple groups in the Company including Finance, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently.
- Familiarity of ISO 9000 standards and audit process.
- Ability to travel up to 50-75%.
- Passion for technology products and finding solutions for customers.
- Experience working with Channel Partners.
- Established network within datacenter industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with end-users and decision makers to provide power management solutions.
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world’s best employers. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women’s network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
About Legrand’s Data, Power and Control Division
Legrand is a leading provider in intelligent rack PDUs, KVM switches, and other data center infrastructure monitoring and management solutions. Legrand’s power strategy experts have provided power solutions for labs, data centers, and telecommunications operations for 30 years. Over 60,000 customers around the world rely on Legrand’s rack power distribution units and award winning power management solutions to reduce downtime, facilitate capacity planning, improve energy utilization, and drive efficiency. For more information, visit raritan.com and servertech.com
Equal Opportunity Employer