Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parking & Traffic Staff (Shoreline Amphitheatre, Seasonal 2019)
at Live Nation
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That’s why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Staff will be expected to perform either or both of these functions:
- Parking Lot Attendant: Responsible for assisting guests in parking vehicles in approved and designated areas.
- Traffic Controller: Directing and controlling inbound and outbound traffic for events, and assisting guests to cross intersections safely to and from venue.
- Direct motorists to and from parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights as necessary.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades, signage, cones and other equipment to open or close parking areas, traffic lanes and to direct motorists.
- Provide guest services by greeting, directing and assisting guests
- Provide guests with directional assistance to and from venue, vehicles, designated drop-off/pick-up zones
- Patrol parking areas to monitor for theft or otherwise unsafe conditions.
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Other tasks assigned by the Parking Manager or Supervisor.
Physical Activity Frequency
Walking, climbing stairs Constant
Near Vision Constant
Far Vision Constant
Lifting/Carrying (50 lbs) Frequent
Position reports directly to:
- Manager – Parking & Traffic Services
- Supervisor – Parking & Traffic Services (as-designated)
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Position requires constant walking and standing.
- A high school diploma/GED preferred.
- Previous experience in similar role preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
- One-year previous guest service experience is preferred, with the ability to provide courteous, friendly and efficient service.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.