Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Magellan Construction
Job Reference #: ABC 1101
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
Conducts test plans and test cases for functional testing, negative testing, and customer scenario testing to prepare a functional product for release. Works closely with software developers to learn how the product/feature really was implemented. Responsible for ensuring proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems. Accountable for ensuring the customers receive a quality product.
· Conducts Test Plans and Test cases
· Conducts regression testing
· Prepares written problems reports
· Tracks problem reports
· Compiles and publishes test results
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Basic SQL Skills and knowledge of relational databases (optional)
· 508 Accessibility knowledge/experience (optional)
Education or Equivalent Experience
· BS degree or an equivalent combination of education and 0-3 years of experience using software testing techniques, executing test plans and troubleshooting stand alone applications