Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Art Director // Social Media
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 101 Montgomery Street
- A culture of excellence
- Passionate colleagues
- Fair compensation
- Exciting collaborative environment
- A forum to have your ideas heard and built upon
- Access to executive leadership
- Autonomy and the room to make decisions
- The runway to maximize your ability
- A great culture for the fun and curious
- Training to continue to improve and grow
swirl | mcgarrybowen is seeking an Art Director to join our team and work on an exciting span of business at our beautiful office in the Presidio. This person will have a deep content creation background (professional and personal) and demonstrated similar graphic design chops to give the little polish and identity details that push content from “adequate” to “engaging.” This role will play a pivotal role in helping the client evolve their style guide in a thoughtful and deliberate manner to support the content we need to create.
- Provide Art Direction for creative executions and content for social media.
- Ensure all agency creative deliverables are aligned to client strategy.
- Contribute to the creative process in meetings and presentations with internal teams and clients.
- Partner with Production, Account, Tech, and Creative colleagues to ensure on-time and on-brief execution and delivery.
- Even under pressure and while delivering multiple projects, ensure that quality is never compromised.
- Report directly to Creative Director and be able to efficiently provide direction to Designers and Production Artists.
- Measure ideas not only against high creative standards, but also against client business objectives.
- Maintain a holistic view of a brand and all its touch points, and be able create bigger strategic campaigns and platforms that can make an impact on a brand’s business.
- Serve as an agency knowledge bank of emerging trends and best practices in the creative advertising space and within respective client marketplaces.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related area
- 3-5 years experience in an agency/design studio setting
- Proficiency in Adobe In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat (knowledge of web design and applications a plus)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent communication and ability to effectively collaborative with team members
- Resourceful, organized, and self-motivated