Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EHS Technology Support Specialist
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Hire Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Job Category
- IT Security
Environmental, Health and Safety Technology Support Specialist
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services. Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
Milestone is looking for a passionate software developer to join the team and build the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) website on iOS and/or Android devices. This is an outward facing position, and requires utmost professionalism, and efficiency.
Responsible for building web apps on mobile devices.
- Responsible for architecting and building features for internal web and mobile devices.
- Code using .NET, PHP (front-end), MS-SQL / Oracle (back-end).
- Interface with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various components or platforms.
- Experience developing complex mobile applications for the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Experience building software that integrates with the web: 2+ years of object-oriented software development experience, web application development experience, iOS and/or Android development experience.
- 2+ years working in support and troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS platforms including mobile devices running Apple iOS and Android mobile operating systems,
Experience with Visual Studio 2013+, .NET programming / framework, MS-SQL, Oracle.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related, or have 4+ years of previous work experience.
- Agile and exhibits a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills, motivated by complete customer satisfaction.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their support needs and requirements.
- Excellent task management, verbal and written communication skills, combined with relentless follow up.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, under immense pressure.
- Bold problem solving.
- 2+ years of experience in technical support role in a corporate environment.
- 2+ years of experience working with a ticketing system such as Asana, Remedy, ServiceNow, Zendesk or equivalent.