Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Hire Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Job Category
The Event Coordinator is the liaison between requester and facilities team, overseeing set-ups for meetings and events both on and off site. Event Coordinators will assist in directing and monitoring the event set up team, Catering, Facilities, Security, and the Audio Visual Technicians. This role will support both the Seattle and Redmond Oculus offices for team events as well as local company events as needed.
- Managing and owning new employee onboarding from hire to start date
- Maintain resources for available activities, restaurants, and venues in the region
- Heavy calendar maintenance and execution in a timely manner
- Schedule conference rooms?
- Coordinate invitations, reservations, and payments
- Support customers and vendors regarding on and off site meeting and events
- Assist in shipping and receiving needs and ordering and stock supplies
- Manage multiple ad hoc projects
- Create and manage internal company documents such as email lists and Wiki
- Create and project manage internal company events in support of Operations and Administrative team
- Assist the Operations and Administrative team with scheduling and planning
- Understand the event goals and needs from the event sponsor
- Craft the ideation process including themes and concepts for events
- Partner with Facilities to coordinate onsite events and ensure high standard of cleanliness is met daily
- Travel required between multiple offices?
- Provide regular status updates and a final wrap up report?
- Finance: Create purchase orders on behalf of manager for events, swag, catering, etc
- 3+ years experience in a relevant role as an administrative assistant, office manager, hotel receptionist or concierge and coordinating small and large events for varied purposes (social, business, morale, etc).
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and strong scheduling on Outlook.
- Experience adapting to challenges, providing support, and guiding communications in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong organization skills, teamwork mentality, and exceptional work ethic.
- Genuine care and concern for meeting other's needs and exceeding expectations and delivering successful experiences. Strong customer service skill set?.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Previous project management experience?.
- Knowledgeable about regional venues, activities, and events resources.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment?.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships between departments?.
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Ability to travel.
- Interst in gaming is a plus.