Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Logistics Operations Coordinator
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Hire Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Job Category
- Data Center
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
The Logistics Operations Coordinator has a background in supply chain planning with focus on hardware and software procurement initiations, logistics, as well as experience working with vendors. In this role, the ideal candidate will work closely with end users and vendors to ensure proper specifications and requirements are documented in quotes to kick off the purchase of hardware work processes.
The Logistics Operations Coordinator will perform activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate data center hardware information systems and end user needs
- Perform research and improve data collection, reporting of data and ability to create tickets in Remedy ticketing system
- Work with IT, business users and project teams to analyze, review, and propose solution options based on stakeholder requests
- Assess, create, and document business processes and standard work
- Prepare and present materials on findings from data analysis and process improvement initiatives
- Support procurement operations, vendor dashboards and scorecards
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ procurement and supply chain operations experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with great accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive with ability to multi-task, and take on additional projects with changing priorities
- Experience with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Communicative and customer oriented
- Fundamentals of supply chain (demand and supply)
- Comfortable speaking with members from various departments including upper management and vendors
- Creating ad hoc reports/queries using SQL is a plus
- Data center knowledge a plus