Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Hire Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Job Category
- Customer Service
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide. This role will hold responsibility to provide technical training for our client located in Pleasanton CA.
- Conducts computer training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
- Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulation.
- Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Designing training packages using ADDIE or other methods
- Worked with or knowledge of SAM
- Developing training packages, incl. multimedia materials
- Developing materials for variety of distribution mechanisms, incl. F2F, VF2F, eLearning, video, tutorial
- Deploying training packages
- Training small audiences with successful and engaging presentation style
- MS Powerpoint
- G Slides
- Adobe tools including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Comp
- Webinar/recording tools