Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apprentice Produce Clerk
at Mollie Stone's
With 32 years of award-winning performance in the industry, Mollie Stone’s Market continues to make a difference in people’s lives through food. From the peninsula to the north bay, our nine locations offer the best variety of exciting and quality products in an attractive, positive environment. We're family-owned and operated, guarantee our part-time employees at least 24 hours per week, and our whole team is provided a full range of healthcare options, pension plans, employee discounts, and paid time off!
About the Role:
Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for a Part-Time Produce Clerk at our San Francisco - Grand Central location. The perfect candidate will be customer service driven and be flexible working various tasks from day to day.
- Perform all fresh-cut fruit and vegetable cutting, sanitation, and food safety.
- Ensure the freshness and quality of product upon delivery and restocking.
- Monitor and maintain proper rotation of all fresh produce.
- Update and maintain product signage and department appearance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- A passion for unique, fresh food and a team-centered attitude.
- Ability to identify quality or freshness of produce by sight or smell.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand upright up to eight hours per day.
- Available to work a flexible shift, including some evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Local candidates only.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 4 hours per day.
About the Benefits:
- This is a union position with competitive pay.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discounts
- 20% Employee Discount on Mollie Stone’s Purchases
- Paid Time Off
Why should you apply?
- You want to enjoy what you do.
- You know what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
- You would like to join a local, family-owned company who values you.
- You get to enjoy and rely on great benefits and perks for you and your family.
- You’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Mollie Stone’s Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.