Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mollie Stone's
With 32 years of award-winning performance in the industry, Mollie Stone’s Market continues to make a difference in people’s lives through food. From the peninsula to the north bay, our nine locations offer the best variety of exciting and quality products in an attractive, positive environment. We're family-owned and operated, guarantee our part-time employees at least 24 hours per week, and our whole team is provided a full range of healthcare options, pension plans, employee discounts, and paid time off!
About the Role:
Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for an experienced merchandiser to work in our Beer Sections in San Francisco and the Peninsula. This position is perfect for someone who is hard working, has a love of craft and domestic beer, as well as willing to travel/work in various store locations. This position requires hard work, attention to detail, the ability to work independently with little supervision and the ability to give exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated knowledge of craft and domestic beer as well as the ambition to stay current on trends and new products.
- Merchandise beer selections to maximize sales and profits.
- Create inviting displays and create signage.
- Lift, move, reach, pull, multiple cases of beer through the store.
- Maintain organized stock room.
- Work with Wine & Spirts Buyer to suggest, order beers, and maximize sales.
- Work in multiple store locations in the city and the peninsula.
- Previous experience merchandising beer, wine, spirits, or like items.
- Knowledge and passion about craft and domestic beers.
- Ability to give exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule: some morning shifts and working weekends. Normal days off are Wed/Thurs.
- Reliable transportation to travel between stores.
- Flexibility to work in different stores within the company (city and peninsula).
- Local candidates only.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 4 hours per day.
About the Benefits:
- This is a union position with competitive pay.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discounts
- 20% Employee Discount on Mollie Stone’s Purchases
- Paid Time Off
Why should you apply?
- You want to enjoy what you do.
- You know what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
- You would like to join a local, family owned company who values you.
- You get to enjoy and rely on great benefits and perks for you and your family.
- You’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Mollie Stone’s Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.