Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coffee Barista - Starbucks Coffee
at Mollie Stone's
Mollie Stone’s Markets is a local, family owned grocery store chain in the San Francisco Bay area, serving customers since 1986. With 32 years of exemplary performance in the market, Mollie Stone’s continues to make a difference in people’s lives through food. Currently maintaining 9 Grocery Stores, a Produce Warehouse and Headquarters in Mill Valley, CA, we succeed in the industry by ensuring we deliver a large variety of exciting and quality products in an attractive and positive environment.
About the Role:
Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for a Part Coffee Barista to work in our Starbucks Coffee Department.
- Prepares quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to recipe and presentation standards.
- Abides by health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers by consistently responding to needs, both spoken and perceived.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Previous Coffee Barista and cash-handling experience – preferred.
- Local candidates only.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 25 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Seating: Up to 1 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 4 hours per day.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- College Tuition Rewards Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discounts
- 20% Employee Discount on Mollie Stone’s Purchases
- Paid Time Off
Why should you apply?
- You want to enjoy what you do.
- You know what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
- You would like to join a local, family owned company who values you.
- You get to enjoy and rely on great benefits and perks for you and your family.
- You’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Mollie Stone’s Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.