Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mollie Stone's
Mollie Stone’s Markets is a local, family owned grocery store chain in the San Francisco Bay area, serving customers since 1986. With 32 years of exemplary performance in the market, Mollie Stone’s continues to make a difference in people’s lives through food. Currently maintaining 9 Grocery Stores, a Produce Warehouse and Headquarters in Mill Valley, CA, we succeed in the industry by ensuring we deliver a large variety of exciting and quality products in an attractive and positive environment.
About the Role:
Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for a Full-Time Dairy Manager at our San Francisco - Tower location. The perfect candidate will be customer-service driven and be flexible working various tasks from day to day. This person will manage all of the duties in the Frozen/Dairy Department to achieve the department’s sales and profit goals. This includes production, merchandising, staff development and customer service.
- Set and achieve the highest standards.
- Supervise, schedule and assign duties to the Team Members.
- Provide our customers with exceptional customer service.
- Interview, train, develop all Team Members in a manner which builds and sustains a high performing team and minimizes turnover.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an exceptionally high level of Team Member morale.
- Manage inventory and pricing to achieve required margin and labor targets.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Previous experience in Dairy/Frozen management a MUST. At least 1-2 years.
- Analytical ability and proficiency in math sufficient to calculate margins, monitor profitability and manage inventory.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Strong ability to work with others in a team setting.
- Enjoys mentoring others.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Local candidates only.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 4 hours per day.
About the Benefits:
- This is a union position with competitive pay.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discounts
- 20% Employee Discount on Mollie Stone’s Purchases
- Paid Time Off
Why should you apply?
- You want to enjoy what you do.
- You know what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
- You would like to join a local, family-owned company who values you.
- You get to enjoy and rely on great benefits and perks for you and your family.
- You’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Mollie Stone’s Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.