Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Journeyman Meat Cutter
at Mollie Stone's
Mollie Stone’s Markets, a gourmet, independent grocery store chain, seeks a Journeyman Cutter at our San Francisco Tower location. This position will perform general duties of a meat team member and cut all meat for the department.
- Break down beef, pork, lamb, and poultry products
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Adhere to all safety, guidelines and procedures
- Explain cooking techniques for all meats and cuts to customers
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Experience with working as a meat cutter required
- Demonstrated ability in knife handling and use of other cutting equipment
- Extensive knowledge of meat cuts and cooking techniques
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, evening, weekends, and some holidays
This is a Union position with competitive wages and comprehensive benefits.
About us: Founded in 1986, Mollie Stone's Markets is committed to providing the best possible shopping experience for customers and making a difference in people's lives through food.
We feel that Necessity & Passion Shopping sets our stores apart from most. Our roots remain in healthy, natural and specialty foods. We are proud to work with local producers around the greater Bay Area to bring you high quality products in every aisle of our stores. We remain dedicated to our customers and community. Family owned, and locally devoted!