Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mollie Stone's
Mollie Stone’s Markets is a local, family-owned grocery store chain in the San Francisco Bay area, serving customers since 1986. With 32 years of exemplary performance in the market, Mollie Stone’s continues to make a difference in people’s lives through food. Currently maintaining 9 Grocery Stores, a Produce Warehouse and Headquarters in Mill Valley, CA, we succeed in the industry by ensuring we deliver a large variety of exciting and quality products in an attractive and positive environment.
About the Role:
Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for a Part-Time Meat Clerk to work at our San Francisco - Greenbrae Market location. The perfect candidate will be customer-service driven and be flexible working various tasks from day to day.
- Properly prepare, package, weigh, and price meat department products for sale.
- Provide prompt, friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
- Offer suggestions and ideas of how to prepare and use the products.
- Must have the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and safely, including practicing safe food handling procedures.
- Assist in unloading and stocking merchandise.
- Ability and desire to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department and basic meat cooking procedures.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Local candidates only.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Seating: Up to 1 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 6 hours per day.
About the Benefits:
- This is a union position with competitive pay.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discounts
- 20% Employee Discount on Mollie Stone’s Purchases
- Paid Time Off
Why should you apply?
- You want to enjoy what you do.
- You know what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
- You would like to join a local, family-owned company who values you.
- You get to enjoy and rely on great benefits and perks for you and your family.
- You’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Mollie Stone’s Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer