Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Produce Warehouse Driver - Class A
at Mollie Stone's
Mollie Stone’s Markets is a local, family owned grocery store chain in the San Francisco Bay area, serving customers since 1986. With 32 years of exemplary performance in the market, Mollie Stone’s continues to make a difference in people’s lives through food. Currently maintaining 9 Grocery Stores, a Produce Warehouse and Headquarters in Mill Valley, CA, we succeed in the industry by ensuring we deliver a large variety of exciting and quality products in an attractive and positive environment.
About the Role:
Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for a Full Time Driver/Warehouse Produce Clerk to work out of our Produce Warehouse, located in San Francisco's Produce Terminal. This position would have work hours from 5am to 2pm Monday through Friday.
- This position will consist of working in the Produce Warehouse, driving to our San Francisco Stores and unloading the truck at each location.
- 5% of the shift will be working in the Produce Warehouse, preparing pallets for shipment.
- 95% of the shift will involve driving within the San Francisco bay to deliver and unload products to each of our locations.
- Candidate must be at least 25 years old.
- Fork-lift and pallet-jack experience a MUST.
- At least 5 years of commercial driving experience.
- Possess a current CA Class A – Manual Driver's License.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Knowledge of and experience with handling produce.
- Able to work in wet and cold conditions daily.
- Local candidates only.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 5 hours per day.
- Seating: Up to 5 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 4 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 2 hours per day.
- Independent and reliable local travel 95% of the time.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- College Tuition Rewards Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discounts
- 20% Employee Discount on Mollie Stone’s Purchases
- Paid Time Off
Why should you apply?
- You want to enjoy what you do.
- You know what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
- You would like to join a local, family owned company who values you.
- You get to enjoy and rely on great benefits and perks for you and your family.
- You’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Mollie Stone’s Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.