Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Production Prep
at Mollie Stone's
Mollie Stone’s Markets is a local, family owned grocery store chain in the San Francisco Bay area, serving customers since 1986. With 32 years of exemplary performance in the market, Mollie Stone’s continues to make a difference in people’s lives through food. Currently maintaining 9 Grocery Stores, a Produce Warehouse and Headquarters in Mill Valley, CA, we succeed in the industry by ensuring we deliver a large variety of exciting and quality products in an attractive and positive environment.
About the Role:
Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for a Full-Time Production Prep/Utility Associate to work overnight in our Produce Warehouse (located in the San Francisco Produce Terminal). This location is not easily accessible by public transportation.
Shift times are as follows:
- Monday: 3am - 11:30am
- Tuesday-Thursday: 2am - 10:30am
- This is a Full-Time position paying $14 - $17 (depending on experience) plus benefits.
- Ensure that food quality, quantity, freshness, and presentation meet all kitchen and recipe guidelines.
- Ensure that walk-ins are clean and products are stored properly and labeled.
- Know product availability, preparation and storage.
- Ensure products are cleaned prior to production.
- Packing and labeling foods to go.
- Document waste and spoilage using appropriate forms and meet all spoilage targets.
- Previous prep cook or kitchen experience preferred.
- Must be able to follow recipe specifications as defined.
- Must be able to handle food in compliance with safety and sanitation requirements.
- Serv-Safe certified is a plus.
- Knife skills mandatory.
- Must be able to work a full shift in a refrigerated environment.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Local candidates only.
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 8 hours per day
- Seating: Up to 1 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 6 hours per day.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401 (k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- College Tuition Rewards Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discounts
- 20% Employee Discount on Mollie Stone’s Purchases
- Paid Time Off
Why should you apply?
- You want to enjoy what you do.
- You know what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
- You would like to join a local, family owned company who values you.
- You get to enjoy and rely on great benefits and perks for you and your family.
- You’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Mollie Stone’s Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer