Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Web Optimization Analyst
at Move, Inc.
At Realtor.com, data and analytics is at the core of our business and growth strategy. We collect and process terabytes of data every day, transforming that data into information that powers decisions for millions of real estate offices and consumers across the country. We combine real estate property data with active listing data and track consumer behavior on our sites.
We are looking for an experienced site optimization analyst, who is passionate about discovering and leveraging the insights from our data to drive great experiences for millions of users who visit Realtor.com for everything related to home. This person will be responsible for driving AB tests end to end by working closely with product, development, instrumentation, UX, and marketing teams. He / She will analyze test results; perform analytical deep-dives and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders across the organization. This position is an excellent fit for someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, curious, and a creative problem solver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to validate and influence AB test hypotheses likely to yield most impactful customer experience
- Work with product managers, engineers & UX/UI designers and instrumentation engineers to implement AB tests
- Drive end-to-end AB test execution including traffic estimation, KPIs and tracking validation
- Perform test analysis with analytical and statistical rigor, and deep-dive to understand not just "what" happened but "why"
- Develop actionable insights & recommendations and present to key stakeholders including senior executives, and ensure learnings are properly documented
- Influence stakeholders and ensure recommendations are followed through
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of analytics experience
- Experience working with analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar)
- Working knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing methodology and techniques
- Solid working knowledge of basic statistics and hypothesis testing (statistical significance, z- test, t-test etc.).
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills and experience with one or more analytical tools like Microstrategy or Tableau
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication, data visualization and presentation skills
- Results driven, motivated self-starter, and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Experience, Skills and Education:
- Experience with one or more AB testing platform (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Sitespect etc.)
- Knowledge of data science principles