Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse Full Time Nights
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11486
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Kentfield Rehabilitation and Specialty Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare Hospital, is Northern California's most comprehensive source of extended acute and rehabilitation providing specialized inpatient and outpatient programs. We provide quality services that are patient-centered and family-oriented with outcomes which surpass our competitors. Under the medical direction of board-certified hospitalists and other physician specialists, our dedicated interdisciplinary teams provide a coordinated, comprehensive treatment approach to a wide range of pulmonary, neurological and complex medical problems.
Located just 20 minutes North of San Francisco in beautiful Marin County, our 60 bed long term acute care (LTAC) hospital is located in a tranquil setting surrounded by trees, and a view of Mount Tamalpais, flowers and a creek. Kentfield Rehabilitation and Specialty Hospital is enjoying unprecedented success due to a like-minded management team and a steady census. Our stable organization offers competitive salary and benefits, free on-site parking, an outstanding hospital to work at and an opportunity to make a serious impact in our patients’ lives!
Kentfield Rehabilitation and Specialty Hospital is seeking a Full Time Night Shift Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN to join our team!
Responsible for clinical functions on the unit, including all aspects of patient care incorporating the nursing process in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. The staff LPN/LVN shall ensure that the unit to which assigned shall function in a smooth, organized, and efficient manner as directed by the Registered Nurse. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care. Specific components of the licensed practical/vocational nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence, managing patient care, improving quality of care, establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills, fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital, and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- IV Certification required.
- One (1) year of clinical experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Three (3) years medical/surgical experience preferred.
- One (1) year of area specific experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!