Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bellperson - FT Temporary
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Front Office Operations
San Francisco Hotel
Amidst the breathtaking views that can be found in any corner of the city, San Francisco has something for everyone. You will find a vibrant culture full of art, historical landmarks, museums, world-class restaurants (including a few gourmet food trucks), music festivals, community fairs and championship-caliber sports teams. In just seven square miles, this coastal city packs in a lot and right in the hustle and bustle of it all is the four-star Omni San Francisco Hotel; an ideal destination for guests and associates alike.
The associates at the Omni San Francisco Hotel establish challenging and motivating careers as they receive training and mentoring from a hotel that consistently holds rank at the top of guest service scores. With low turnover, a familial setting and a commitment to development evidenced by its internal promotion rate, the Omni San Francisco Hotel is the perfect place to jumpstart your career. If you seek empowerment, recognition and a diligence to provide superior service, the Omni San Francisco Hotel could be everything you have been looking for.
The Bell team is responsible for providing a five-star welcome and departure experience to each guest, as well as assisting with any needs throughout the guest’s stay. They make the first impression upon our guests by extending a warm welcome, liaisoning with the doorperson and front desk teams. Bellstaff provide gracious and expedient service assisting with luggage, in-room deliveries, and any other needs.
- To assist in the transport and storage of guest luggage.
- To assist with guest packages, delivering to or from guest rooms, guest meeting areas, or Omni meeting rooms.
- To safely and securely store and retrieve guest luggage from designated storage spaces.
- Responsible for a clean and "smart" appearance of uniforms.
- Liaison with the Housekeeping, In Room Dining, and Valet partners for a polished lobby and smooth guest service.
- Act as a positive ambassador of the hotel and restaurant, providing knowledgeable about all hotel amenities and facilities.
- To be conversant with all hotel promotional programs (guest related).
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours at a time
- Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time
- Previous customer service experience required, front of house hospitality experience is preferred
- Open availability including overnights, weekends and holidays is required
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.