Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applications Sales Representative IV
at Oracle Corporation
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-style Sr. Applications Sales Representative, someone with drive, who will walk through brick walls without having to be asked to achieve whatever goal is in front of them. This role is perfect for someone inherently curious. A person who loves what they do and devours information related to their field, their profession and their craft. They read about it, study it, talk to other people about it... immerse themselves in it, continuously.
Oracle Marketing Cloud (OMC) is seeking a passionate and talented Sr. Applications Sales Representatives to work remotely, selling our OMC products; Eloqua, BlueKai, Responsys, and Maximizer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Sell our award winning solutions to high quality Major Accounts
- Generate, develop and close new business. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Call on senior-level executive contacts (CMO, CEO, CFO,VP Sales).
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Work with OMC and partner technologies to prospect new accounts and develop relationships efficiently.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Work in a team environment with account managers to retain and grow accounts.
- Create and manage territory and account plans.
THE SKILLS YOU HAVE TO GET IT DONE:
- Ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer benefits before supplier strengths.
- Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and teaching to customers pain points.
- Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer's business and discuss issues from multiple angles.
- You keenly track economic and industry activity and understands its implications on customer business.
- You know how to develop customer advocates who sell and build consensus.
- You understand the decision making process and have the ability to influence key decision makers.
- Experience selling high end software solutions or consulting services to Enterprise companies.
- Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts.
- 5 years proven sales experience in software sales or services.
- Experience selling to senior level marketers (i.e. CMO) is a strong asset.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.