Patelco Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Title Specialist 1
at Patelco Credit Union
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
This is an entry level position in the Title Solutions department of the Credit Union. Successful candidates will assist with filing, data entry and tracking functions that support the Credit Union in perfecting auto liens. The successful candidate will have the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for processing the daily “Title Exception Reports”
- Perform title release functions within established timeframes
- Assist members and branch personnel with lien releases
- Ability to perform a variety of administrative and support functions (filing, mail, data entry, ordering services)
- Ensure inbound calls are handled in a positive and proactive manner, pursuant to established service level agreements (e.g. abandoned call ratio, etc.)
- Ensure member inquiries through all channels are responded to pursuant to established guidelines
- Support management decisions and implement directives as required
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines, and works under immediate supervision to perform the functions of the job
- Meets established departmental goals
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 Year College Degree Preferred but not Required
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service Experience
- Proficient typist – 35 WPM
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player who demonstrates flexibility in achieving the goals of the department
Patelco Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.