Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager of Performance Marketing
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- San Francisco
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Credit.com, a Progrexion subsidiary, has been a trusted source of financial information for consumers for more than 15 years. Credit.com helps people make smarter financial decisions by providing free interactive tools, expert advice, education, and unbiased comparisons of quality financial products and services.
Credit.com is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer with experience in Paid Search, Paid Social, Native, and/or Display to join the team and help drive new user growth for Credit.com.
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a high visibility and excellent role for candidates that have 6-8 years of relevant experience, with a lot of opportunities to grow and have a direct impact on the company’s growth.
You will work cross-functionally with the creative, product, and analytics teams to drive initiatives and be the champion of channel best practices, proven techniques, and data-driven decision-making. Demonstrated success in performance marketing, comfort with data and analysis, and willingness to dive in and execute will be key factors for success.
- Translate data findings into actionable recommendations for the Marketing team.
- Assist with strategy for efficient allocation of marketing budget and resources.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team on campaign development.
- Explore new marketing channels to implement and test in order to drive growth.
Performance Marketing Management
- Manage one or more performance marketing channels such as SEM, Paid Social, Native, and Display.
- Responsible for implementing campaigns, adjusting bids, and monitoring performance.
- Drive growth in our performance marketing channels by efficiently scaling conversion volume through testing and optimizations.
- Exploration of new keywords and bidding strategies.
- Analyze performance of campaigns and ad sets.
- Build and manage a small team of performance marketers.
- Manage, mentor, and participate in career development of the Performance Marketing team.
- Manage planning and budgeting, coordinate contracts and insertion orders, accruals, etc.
- Identify opportunities to develop new channels and/or expand existing channels for customer acquisition.
- Develop reporting structure for performance marketing channels.
- Optimize campaigns based on campaign KPIs through testing initiatives including design, copy, keywords, bidding, and targeting.
- Work cross-functionally with Product & Engineering to automate data collection and improve attribution analysis
- Manage data collection processes and ensure quality tracking across all channels
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in acquisition marketing to consumers, including SEM, display advertising, native, social & mobile media, and landing page/registration page optimization.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CTR, CPA, etc.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker to strategize and execute on A/B tests within campaigns.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Engineering
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Adapts well to fast-paced working environment
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong desire to learn
- Proficiency in Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Tag Manager, and Adobe Target a plus