Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Who We Are: Home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, Southern California-based Ready Pac Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BOND.PA), has been giving people the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years. As a premier producer of convenience fresh foods and fresh cut produce and with processing facilities throughout the United States, Ready Pac Foods manufactures a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevAte™ and Fresh Prep'd™ brands. Offerings include fresh-cut salads, soup kits, wrap kits, fruits, vegetables and fresh snacking options available where consumers buy groceries and in restaurant chains across North America For more information, visit www.readypac.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This role is a key position within our manufacturing plants and supports our production team leads as they drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards. This position is exposed to multiple refrigerated areas within production. This position works directly with an experienced Sanitarian (Level 2) to ensure the proper sanitation of production equipment and areas.
What you will Do:
- Follow all GMP procedures.
- Follow all Food Safety, Food Quality and Food Security Policies.
- Report any equipment failure to Sanitation Manager/Supervisor.
- Set up and tear down production equipment as needed to perform specific cleaning applications.
- Use chemicals to clean and sanitize food contact and non-food contact surfaces.
- Inspect all equipment before releasing line to Sanitation Manager / Supervisor for inspection.
- Responsible for documentation of job tasks performed on sanitation check list.
- Must wear protective equipment and follow all safety procedures (PPE'S).
- Use basic cleaning hands tools to ensure proper and safe cleaning of conveyor belts, floors/walls, trash dock, and other areas of the facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you will Need:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to perform tasks under strict time limits.
- Willingness to work in a cold environment
- Able to work flexible schedule
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to understand plant KPI's (production, quality & safety)
Related Success Metrics:
- Performance efficiencies (fill rate, labor & yield), rework, OEE, production specification compliance
- FO KPI, Quality Response, Consumer Complaints
- TCIR, LWCR
- Fill Rate, Labor & Yield Efficiencies
- Excellence- ability to deliver consistent quality results through sense of urgency and taking initiative, while also demonstrating flexibility to meet business needs.
- People-minded- ability to foster mutual respect and positive relationships with co-workers, demonstrates listening skills and ensures physical safety of self and others.
- Integrity- honors commitments, acts honestly and with accountability.
- Fairness- ensures objectivity and sets a good example for others.
Physical Work Environment / Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to perform repetitive movements (i.e., bending, stooping, pushing). The associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to move about within a fast paced environment in/outside facility
- Ability to ascend/descend on stairs/ladder for repairs
- Ability to position self to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to frequently move, push, or carry items up to 50lbs
- Exposed to cold & wet environment 34 degrees. Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be able to exchange accurate information through frequent communications within all levels of the organization
- Must be able to detect, identify, inspect, observe, and assess surroundings