Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Who We Are: Home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, Southern California-based Ready Pac Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BOND.PA), has been giving people the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years. As a premier producer of convenience fresh foods and fresh cut produce and with processing facilities throughout the United States, Ready Pac Foods manufactures a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevAte™ and Fresh Prep'd™ brands. Offerings include fresh-cut salads, soup kits, wrap kits, fruits, vegetables and fresh snacking options available where consumers buy groceries and in restaurant chains across North America For more information, visit www.readypac.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Warehouse Clerk (Shipping & Receiving) ships, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
What you will Do:
- Ensure compliance with and maintain all GMP/PPE/Safety, SQF, HACCP & Sanitation guidelines and processes.
- Schedule all inbound loads delivering, check in drivers and assign dock door. Post inbound schedule for warehouse receivers. Adjust UOM variances for loads received.
- Separate and file all packing lists for raw product and packing supplies. Receive pallet, temp tail, and freight lines on the P.O.
- Enter requisitions needed (MHS, iGPS, Chep, Temp tale, etc.) and coordinate pick-ups for recycling, IFCO racks, broken pallets, and iGPS.
- Move product accepted by Quality to stock. Maintain stock for non-inventory items.
- Update R7R, KPI, and Warehouse Scorecard.
- Communicate all shorts and BOL discrepancies to Demand Planning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you will Need:
- GED/High School Diploma Preferred.
- Reading, Writing, Speaking English Preferred. Excellent computer skills (word/excel).
- Knowledge of GMP's & Safety Guidelines.
- Good Customer service/telephone skills.
- Ability to work in a cold environment (limited exposure).
- Ability to work flexible schedule, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be crossed trained & multitask in multiple positions
Related Success Metrics:
- Performance efficiencies (fill rate, labor & yield), rework, OEE, production specification compliance, downtime communication.
- FO, KPI, Quality Response, Consumer Complaints
- TCIR, LWCR
- Engagement Survey and RCE Phase Assessment results
- Excellence- ability to deliver consistent quality results through sense of urgency and taking initiative, while also demonstrating flexibility to meet business needs.
- People-minded- ability to foster mutual respect and positive relationships with co-workers, demonstrates listening skills and ensures physical safety of self and others.
- Integrity- honors commitments, acts honestly and with accountability.
- Fairness- ensures objectivity and sets a good example for others.
Physical Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to perform repetitive movements. The associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to extreme cold. The associate frequently works in high, precarious places. The associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.